Skip to content
- In Canon City, Colorado, Buckskin Joe Frontier Town features 30 buildings from several ghost mining towns to recreate an Old West frontier town-with gunfights, hangings and medicine shows.
- Check out modern cowboys at work at the American Royal Rodeo Week in Kansas City, where cowboys rope, wrangle and bull ride in late October.
- From the colorful canyons of Mexico to the Canadian Rockies, you’ll find KOA Kampgrounds celebrating the West.
- In Alberta, Canada, the Hinton/Jasper KOA being developed sits on historic ranch land that a cavalry scout once claimed.
- Several KOAs put on western jamborees. Grab your hat and boots to join in the square dancing and pitchfork fondue dinners.