Skip to content
- So where can you celebrate a true slice of Americana? At the Spam Museum! You’ll find this memorial to meat in Austin, Minnesota, home of Hormel Foods.
- How about the Jell-O Gallery in LeRoy, New York? Take home a nifty “Brain Mold” and fill ‘er up with your favorite Jell-O fruit flavor.
- Mt. Horeb Mustard Museum in southern Wisconsin displays more than 3,500 varieties of this spicy condiment.
- Tour the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in St. Louis, Missouri, and see the Clydesdale horses.
- Dig into spaghetti and meatballs at the Starke, Florida KOA.
- In North Carolina, the Cape Hatteras hosts a chili cook-off.
- Watermelon feeds? KOA serves up juicy slices at Springfield, Illinois.
- And save room for pancake breakfasts and ice cream socials, popular at KOAs from shore to shore.